SOLD: Camera stuff: Zen WA-100 Port & Olympus 9-18mm Lens

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
jmartel
Dive-aholic

SOLD: Camera stuff: Zen WA-100 Port & Olympus 9-18mm Lens

Post by jmartel »

SOLD.

Figured I would post these up here to try and sell locally first. Upgraded my camera and went to a Nauticam housing, so I can't use these. The port is for Olympus housings only.

The Zen port is for use with the 9-18mm lens, 14-42mm lens, and can be used with the 60mm macro lens. If you have the E-M1 or E-M5 housing (not the mark II), you can use it with an adapter, the other Olympus cameras it will just mount right up. New from Optical Ocean sales/anywhere else online is $375, and I'd like to get $225. Once I bought it, I basically just left it on the camera at all times. You lose a bit of magnification with the 60mm macro, but not a whole lot. Best as I can tell, there aren't any scratches or anything on it.

Also for sale is the Olympus 9-18mm lens. Good basic wide angle lens. Not super wide, but probably half the price of the Panasonic 7-14mm which is the next cheapest option. Used it quite a bit in the Galapagos and Hawaii recently. No scratches or chips, or dust inside the lens that I can tell. New is $600, I'm asking $325

If someone wants both, I'd like $500 total.

SOLD
Last edited by jmartel on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Camera stuff: Zen WA-100 Port & Olympus 9-18mm Lens

Post by Tom Nic »

PM Sent
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Nice port and lens. Use mine a lot.
jmartel
Dive-aholic

Post by jmartel »

Both items are sold, thanks.