Pictures Added Like New Women's DUI Flx 50/50 Drysuit

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
wdwrK536
Getting To Know Folks

Pictures Added Like New Women's DUI Flx 50/50 Drysuit

Post by wdwrK536 »

Zipper closeup
Zipper closeup
DUI women's Signature Series CF 200 Flex 50/50 Drysuit (Black)with separate warm neck hood (M).$1200.00 Hardly used, total of 19 dives. Last dive on 8/30/17 with rental zip seals(neck and wrist), visual inspection at Dive Shop. Would need new zip seals for neck and wrists. Neon Green/Neon Yellow trim. If interested will also sell, for an additional cost, rock boots (size 6 men's, I am a woman with size 8 feet); and Polartech 300s Wmns Large undergarment. Features on drysuit include: Bellows Pocket (L); Kevlar Knee Pads (13.5"); Zipper Pocket. I was 5'7" and weighed 170 when ordered, but have dived in at 160 lbs and current 150. Very warm set-up.

I have a package price for all listed above if you want drysuit, boots, polartech undergarment. Also there is additional equipment(separate pricing) for a full set up.. Items include weights, (SeaSoft); Oceanic Hera BCD; High Pressure steel shorties (80) and more. Why selling? I've realized I'm a warm water diver. Have plus 100 dives, 80% warm.

Respond via this site and we can call and meet so you can see gear if you find you are interested.

Jan
Attachments
Pockets and Knee pads closeup
Pockets and Knee pads closeup
Full Length Picture
Full Length Picture
Flx label and exhaust valve
Flx label and exhaust valve
Chest Valve
Chest Valve
Chest Area
Chest Area