FS: Brand New SF Arctic X-Heat system

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
yadayada
Aquaphile

FS: Brand New SF Arctic X-Heat system

Post by yadayada »

This is a BRAND NEW German-made heating system for technical diving - designed by divers for divers in the cold waters of northern europe.
It fits all drysuits with Apeks valves - Battery NOT included

The system includes a shorty undergarment (Size XL), the double heating pads (back and front), and the X-Heat Dry Suit Connector

Price New $599 selling for $250

Technical specs after the pictures:
ArcticHeat.jpg
x-heat_pads-203x157.png
x-heat_pads-203x157.png (32.5 KiB) Viewed 2838 times
x-heat_1280x1280.jpg
250px_scuba_mission_xheat_suit.jpg
250px_scuba_mission_xheat_suit.jpg (15.11 KiB) Viewed 2838 times

ScubaForce X-Heat Suit
The suit is made of TecnoStretch®; which is a lightweight, elastic, washable and highly breathable material and steadily wicks moisture from the skin. The heating pads are sealed within a layer of Cordura and are 100% waterproof. Both the plug connection and grommets are waterproof and have an ingress protecting rating of IP68. The heating pads are constructed with silver heating threads that can’t break and offer extreme flexibility. The pads achieve a surface temperature of 110 degrees Fahrenheit and ensure plenty of heat both for long bottom times and extended decompression obligations.

Features:
Material: TecnoStretch® Material (300 gr/m²)
Size: M / L / XL (unisex)
Breathable
Washable
Hypoallergenic
Two P-Valve holes

ScubaForce X-Heat Suit Bulkhead
The suit bulkhead designed for the ScubaForce X-Heat heating system is made of POM and is compatible with a standard Apeks Intake Valve. Additionally, the suit bulkhead has an E/O Cord 18/2 SVO and is compatible with all common batteries.
The cable gland and stress relief, as well as, the connector between the suit bulkhead and the heating pad have a protection rating of IP68.

Features:
Material: POM
E/O Cord
Cable gland and stress relief have a protection type of IP68
Connector, heating pad and bulkhead all have a protection type of IP68

ScubaForce X-Heat Heating Pads
The flexible pads are made of Textile Heating System®, a textile heating material composed of silver threads. The heating pads are welded inside a Cordura case via ultrasound technology and then they are placed into two separate pockets of the ScubaForce X-Heat suit so they are perfectly positioned. The pad gets a maximum surface temperature of 110 degrees Fahrenheit.

Features:
Pad Material: Textile Heating System®
Case Material: Cordura
90 degree cable passage has a protection type of IP68
Suitable for batteries from 9 V to 12 V
Each Pad 30 Watt (by 12 V)
Pad gets a maximum surface temperature of 110 degrees Fahrenheit
Attachments
x-heat19-6.png
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Re: FS: Brand New SF Arctic X-Heat system

Post by stphnmartin »

What kind of battery pack is required for this?
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

PM sent
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

a fairly hefty one depending on length of dive. I see 2 30w elements? If so that 5A per hour, so you'd need a minimum 10A canister (which you'd get around 1.5 hours, wouldnt want to run much lower than that). Dusty can build you an EO canister, he Built Jeff G's and mine. (for much larger batteries though).
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
yadayada
Aquaphile

Post by yadayada »

The ideal not-home-made reliable solution is to get a Light Monkey battery pack - they are well built, perform flawlessly, offer many options, and have one of the best - if not the best - post-sale service & attitude. I have only praise for Corey and the staff.
Light Monkey battery packs are designed to be carried on airplanes, they have a number of sizes, they allow to use a single large battery for your heating system and for a tethered light.
The sweet spot just for the heat system is the 15ah battery, the best is the 25Ah - to split the cost over time, one can buy the battery pack, and then later add the light head.
Diverdave68
Avid Diver

Post by Diverdave68 »

Did this sale?
pgtdvr
Just Settling In

Post by pgtdvr »

been trying to PM without success. i sent an e-mail as well. pls call to discuss as per email.
thanks.
But seriously, Folks :norris: