Weezle Up in the Weezle Extreme & Extreme Plus... Toasty Warm Dry Suit Undergarment!!!

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Weezle Up in the Weezle Extreme & Extreme Plus... Toasty Warm Dry Suit Undergarment!!!

Post by ScubaJess »

Greeting NWDC Divers!

I'm happy to announce that I'm now a sales representative for my favorite product the Weezle Extreme Plus!!!
This amazing cozy undergarment is known to keep you warm and dry even if your suit leaks. It has fantastic moisture wick technology and is just all around great! :luv: :eric: :joshsmith: :partydance: :taco:

My Current Weezle Inventory!!! Please let me know if you are interested.

Hot toasty Undergarments : $370 each (**However for NWDC Members only $350)
1 x Extra Small Weezle Extreme Plus
1 x Medium Long Weezle Extreme
2 x Large Long Weezle Extreme Plus
1 x Extra Large Weezle Extreme Plus

Also hot toasty booties for warm toes!
$80 per pair:
1 x Large Extreme
1 x Large Extreme Plus!!!

** The Weezle Extreme Plus only comes in Black, however we are working on getting a special order for NWDC Members in Royal Blue, we need at least 6 orders for them to change over the thread in the amazing Weezle factory! Please let us know if you would be interested in the Blue color and we can get the order going.

I can also order any size for you, it takes a few weeks for them to make it and ship over from the UK.

Keep yourself and loved ones (aka dive buddies) warm this winter with a brand new Weezle and have fun exploring the Beautiful Salish Sea!
Thanks & Best Regards,
ScubaJess!
Attachments
blue extreme_one_piece__picture.jpg
blue extreme_one_piece__picture.jpg (6.69 KiB) Viewed 706 times
weezle.jpg
How to measure your Weezle
How to measure your Weezle
Weezle size chart
Weezle size chart
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Weezle Up in the Weezle Extreme & Extreme Plus... Toasty Warm Dry Suit Undergarment!!!

Post by ScubaJess »

Info From the Weezle Website:

Product Description
The Weezle Undersuit has a unisex design and comes in 9 sizes from Extra Small to Extra Extra Large and has a generous cut.
Incorporated into the design are 2 hip pockets and an innovative ‘slashed’ cuff which removes the need for thumb loops. On the shoulder is a toughened nylon back panel to protect from dry zip damage.
The Extreme + is the top of the Weezle range of undersuits, offering exceptional thermal protection, the equivalent of a Compact and an Extreme together, popular with technical divers, Instructors & very cold people in very cold water.
Download the size chart in pdf here Weezle One Piece Undersuit size chart
Colour options Blue & Yellow may need to be made to order

Undersuit Technical Specification
Weezle undersuits are made by the layering of three special materials, each with its own qualities. These three materials perform together in a unique manner which no suit containing a single factor can match.Weezle undersuits are made by the layering of three special materials, each with its own qualities. These three materials perform together in a unique manner which no suit containing a single factor can match.
Paratex
Paratex makes up the outer layer of the suit. The fundamental strategy of Paratex technology involves a unique combination of microfine yarns with ultra-precise thread spacing.
The result is the creation of millions of microscopic spaces, the equivalent of pores in the human skin, and with similar properties … allowing perspiration out but preventing water coming in.
The fabric’s pores are the perfect size and shape for rapid transmission of water vapour. Added to which, the natural capillaries of the weave draw moisture from the inside and spread it over a large surface area, from which it can quickly evaporate.
Filling
The filling is in fact a combination of fibres with different crimp-systems and surface finishes. Its feel is remarkably close to down, and it’s very much easier to care for! It contributes to an almost luxurious softness, with excellent drape, while its loft gives it an a truly outstanding thermal performance.
It’s unique combination of fibres actually swells to trap more air when they start to get warm. A surface treatment applied to the outermost layer of fibre, whilst helping to keep the fibre stable and stop migration, also has a degree of inherent water repellency. This extreme fibre was chosen for its resilience and durability in the field and is made only for ourselves and Snugpak in Switzerland.

TS1 sueded polyester

Finally, the lining fabric has a plaited weave in which different yarns are placed on the two faces of the fabric. Microfibre yarns (less than 1 decitex in thickness) go on the outside, while macro-filament yarns (3 decitex) are placed on the inside and are raised to create a short pile.
The pile side has a feel which is very similar to suede – soft and comfortable, warm to the touch – and it traps air and body heat in its fibres.
Its other basic ability is to wick moisture from inside to out. It exploits a basic property of physics – that water will always move from a low to high surface area – i.e. from macro filament inside to micro filament outside.
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: