XL WEEZLE EXTREME PLUS

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

XL WEEZLE EXTREME PLUS

Post by ScubaJess »

Hello Divers,

I have a brand new Super warm one piece scuba undergarment called the Weezle Extreme Plus for sale.

Regular Price $370
NWDC Member Price $350

Size XL
52" Chest
46" Waist
50" Hips
36" Torso
28" Arm
34" Leg

Please let me know if you'd like to try it on/test it out. :taco: :eric: :joshsmith: :popcorn:
Attachments
weezle.jpg
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
RoxnDox
Submariner

Re: XL WEEZLE EXTREME PLUS

Post by RoxnDox »

Hailing frequencies open... Jess, since these undergarments are meant to keep you warm underwater for extended periods, do you think there's a risk of overheating if you are using them under a thin drysuit at or near the air/water interface (say +5-30fsw...)? Say, for kayak fishing and/or some kayak snorkeling & surface diving...

Jim
<Penopolypants> "I, for one, would welcome our new cowboy octopus overlords."
<LCF> "There is ALWAYS another day to dive, as long as you get home today."
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

RoxnDox wrote:Hailing frequencies open... Jess, since these undergarments are meant to keep you warm underwater for extended periods, do you think there's a risk of overheating if you are using them under a thin drysuit at or near the air/water interface (say +5-30fsw...)? Say, for kayak fishing and/or some kayak snorkeling & surface diving...

Jim
Incoming transmission from ScubaJess:
I think you would fine you can also try the Extreme not at super toasty as the Extreme Plus. They are super moister wicking so that helps with sweat. I have a Med Long Extreme if you'd like to try it? :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
RoxnDox
Submariner

Post by RoxnDox »

<NedFlanders>Okely Dokely, thank-fiddly-anks! </NedFlanders>

I am planning to take the boat out in the Harbor tomorrow and do a bit of field testing (fish awhile, then go for a swim and check out flotation, comfort, dryness, etc...). For the first run I'm just going to use my fleece long johns base layer and see how it does. After that I may take you up on it. ;)

Jim
<Penopolypants> "I, for one, would welcome our new cowboy octopus overlords."
<LCF> "There is ALWAYS another day to dive, as long as you get home today."