AL80, Xcel Polar semi-Dry (XXxL) and split fins

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
WaGigKpn
Aquaphile

AL80, Xcel Polar semi-Dry (XXxL) and split fins

Post by WaGigKpn »

Going to be posting on CL when i take pics but figured wouldnt hurt to get it up here now. I have 3 AL80 tanks and that's 1 more than i need. Selling one. It was hydro'd and viz'd in October 2017 at Sound Dive in Bremerton and unused since. Blue with neat graphic on it. K-Valve. -$175 obo looks like brand new can be ordered and shipped for about $250 online.

XCEL 8/7/6/5mm Polar Titanium Jumpsuit / Wetsuit with Attached Hood XXXL Purchased in 2012. Used lightly over the years. Good suit just have lost 70 lbs since then and need a new suit. paid $450 asking $200 OBO. I am 6"7" and was 300 to 320lbs+ when bought. I have used as light as 280lbs with no issue but now at 250 im too skinny for it. A shorter person would fit fine but you will need to be sufficiently robust at the seals (neck, wrists and ankles) for it to work. Always rinsed and/or soaked after every use. never folded (rolled up instead) and never stored weights on top of it. taken very good care of. Front Zip and can get in and out of without help. Looks like the exact same suit is still offered https://www.xcelwetsuits.com/shop/produ ... ?color=BLK

Split Fins-Bought from friend. Im a size 15 and they fit me. I use a different pair of fins and have not looked back. $50 obo.

I will get pics and post on craigslist later this week. Prices are not firm. I am located in the Poulsbo/Silverdale area.