Poseidon Techsuit *free*

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
WyoExpat
Just Settling In

Poseidon Techsuit *free*

Post by WyoExpat »

When I bought my wetsuit and BCD, the seller tossed in his old drysuit for free, as he was retiring from coldwater diving. Unfortunately, it never fit me, so I didn't look at it for a couple of years. It's a Poseidon Techsuit sized for someone about 5'7-5'11 with 8-10M boots attached. There was a patch job on the groin, but it looks pretty watertight as does the zipper. The wrist and neck seals are neoprene and could therefore be replaced. If anyone has any interest in it, I'm happy to give it away for free. Otherwise, does anyone have any recommendations for recycling it?

Sorry for the photos from my potato camera
Attachments
WIN_20210610_10_29_00_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210610_10_28_35_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210610_10_28_18_Pro.jpg
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Poseidon Techsuit *free*

Post by Norris »

I'd take that off your hands, I may have someone that could use it. If not, I can keep as backup? Only consider me if someone that doesn't have a suit doesn't speak up.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Very generous offer!

I think this would fit my son really well, we're currently sacrificing on his undergarments to get him into his current suit. I'm pretty good at fixing/replacing seals.

Bonus, in a year when he outgrows it, I can pass it to Norris!

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I say go with Nwbrewer! You got yourself a DEAL! Given that this pans out.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**