DUI CF200 Drysuit in Excellent Condition For Sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
aquabluedreams
Getting To Know Folks

DUI CF200 Drysuit in Excellent Condition For Sale

Post by aquabluedreams »

I have come to terms that I will never cold water dive again. Warm waters have ruined me. I have only used the suit once in the last 10yrs and that was in fresh water.

This is my XL DUI CF200 Drysuit in excellent condition. Any issues and I will refund your money in full, minus return shipping. I am 6' about 200lbs, not too baggy or tight, so should fit a range of people. If I recall I had DUI take some of the bulk out of the body. I had an additional dump valve installed on the left "cuff" for ease of buoyancy. Included are my Dive Concepts insulated one piece, like new Rock Boots size +11, and carry bag.

You will need to have new latex wrist and neck seals put in. Underwater Sports charges $165 for all three installed. On the back there is one Quarter sized abraded spot where my backplate rubbed. It has been sealed. This has a dry glove system. Latex wrist seal and a heavy duty latex glove is pulled over the solid cuff.

New this go for $2800+ but just want it to get used. Will accept offers hoping for +$700.
Attachments
DSC06333.jpg
DSC06330.jpg
DSC06328.jpg
DSC06326.jpg
DSC06324.jpg
DSC06321.jpg
DSC06319.jpg
DSC06317.jpg
DSC06315.jpg