Apollo large neoprene drysuit - free! - GONE

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
coldfinger
Frequent Bubbler

Apollo large neoprene drysuit - free! - GONE

Post by coldfinger »

[NOTE - edited from original post last night as I went and looked at it and realized I had misremembered some things.] I was gifted an Apollo Bio-Pro neoprene drysuit a while back that I had hoped to use if my brother got certified and came to visit. Alas, that is never to be, so I'd like to gift it to someone else. I have never tried to use it (somewhat large for me). I think the person who gave it to me said it had been ok the last time he used it. The seals are neoprene and I think the wrist seals look fine; the neck seal looks like it might do with a couple of spots of Aquaseal, but might be ok as is. It has "30.0" boots - I think that's size 11 shoes. What I can find online says it should probably fit someone 5'10"-6'1" and 190-210 lbs. The boots and the left wrist have dump valves. It looks like a nice neoprene drysuit that may or may not need a little work to get back in the water, but not much if it does. If you can put it to use and get it back in the water, let me know - no guarantees, but no cost, either.
Barry
Last edited by coldfinger on Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reitblatt
Getting To Know Folks

Re: Apollo large neoprene drysuit - free!

Post by reitblatt »

Just sent you a PM. I think that would fit me if you still have it!
coldfinger
Frequent Bubbler

Re: Apollo large neoprene drysuit - free!

Post by coldfinger »

Suit now given away. I hope it is good for many happy dives!