Free Ikelite FL Dome and Extension

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
ktuli
Avid Diver

Free Ikelite FL Dome and Extension

Post by ktuli »

A friend gave me an Ikelite 8" dome and 5510.28 FL extension in hopes that I could make use of it, but it would require me to make more of an investment into my current housing setup than I feel like doing at this time.... so instead of it sitting and collecting dust, if anyone can make use of it, I'm willing to pass it along for free.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll be in the area starting next week (11/16) at least thru the end of the year...

Will
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Free Ikelite FL Dome and Extension

Post by ScubaJess »

Awesome! I hope we can dive while you are in town. We were just talking about you. ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿคฟ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ–– How have you been? โ˜บ๏ธ
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ktuli
Avid Diver

Post by ktuli »

Definitely! I just got in town and have plans to head up to the San Juans for a while, and then who knows. I have no specific plans for how long I'll be in the area, but it will be at least until some time in January, so plenty of time to make sure I join you guys for a dive or three.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

That's amazing.. enjoy the San Juan Islands! Yes let's dive soon ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿคฟ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ––
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: