AL80 FS, in Ballard

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
gomi_otaku
Aquaphile

AL80 FS, in Ballard

Post by gomi_otaku »

I have a Catalina AL80 with a Sherwood valve (the standard AL80 that UWS sells) that I don't use at all anymore. I know some of you guys use them for stages or hanging deco bottles or something. Make me an offer. It's full of air right now, but the last vis was 12/05, which would lead me to believe that I haven't dove it since, well, right after the UWS dive fair in 06, which would have been July? Finish is that shotblasted aluminum look, with scratches from my STA on my wing. Has a tank boot.
Make me an OK offer. I'm saving for a drysuit.
gomi_
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

When was the last hydro?
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver
http://www.sethtower.com

Ratfish piss me off.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

PM sent.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
gomi_otaku
Aquaphile

Post by gomi_otaku »

The tank was manufactured/first hydro in april 05. I bought it in late 05, since my first dive here was January 06, and I only put 10 dives on it before I realized it would never work with my wetsuit. Last dove 7-30-06 according to my divelog. It has the standard yoke valve that doesn't convert to DIN, otherwise I might keep it around. I know these are posted on Craigslist for $120 all the time, but I'd be happy just to get $100 for my drysuit fund \:D/ If it doesn't pass Vis (there's no reason it shouldn't) I'll refund your money.
gomi_
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

So, did you get a response? :bounce:
Fortes fortuna iuvat