F/S High Pressure 80CF

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Tank

Post by Diver_Dave »

Sparky did u pick up that tank yet??? :axe: :angryfire:
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Finding things under water....
tkowal23
Just Settling In

Post by tkowal23 »

thats a no go...and i get my wisdom teeth pulled on monday...so no forum for me until tues at least!
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

Humm didnt know it was gona be a hassel for u im sorry..Sparkys truck has no brakes..Hope he gets it before u go off to school..
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
tkowal23
Just Settling In

Post by tkowal23 »

no worries i can just leave the tank at my folks!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Do you know how much shipping costs, My wife should be able to send it from her work. Thats what she does, ship stuff!!
Who run barter town?
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

Kool look into it and let me know..Ok
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

If tkowal can drop it off at UWS for jason merrill, they can send it to the everett store and I will ship it off and you can pay me back for freight.
Who run barter town?
tkowal23
Just Settling In

Post by tkowal23 »

where is uws?
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

The same place you have your air card from http://www.underwatersports.com . I see that you live in redmond. There is also a uws in bellevue. Lemme know if that works for you..
Who run barter town?
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Did you ever drop the tank off??
Who run barter town?
Dolphin_Diver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Dolphin_Diver »

ya dave if i knew how much the tank weighs i could let you know how much it will cost. ups only has 2nd day air and next day air and their not cheap. like 35 lbs would be$84.90 for 2nd day air. and 35 lbs for next day air is $119.50 just so you could see how much it costs. and im sure tanks are bit more in weight. :book: :smt024
Dolphin_Diver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Dolphin_Diver »

okay dave i had forgot that ups had added some places on their ground delivery i checked and for the zip code 99836 for 50 lbs its about $111.37 to ship ground it will take about 10 days to get there.
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Re: tank

Post by Diver_Dave »

First of all some one needs to pick up the tank for me if possable?????Then ship it to me by mail...Can anyone do this for me? u can even use the tank for a few weeks I dont care..I just want to get it out of his hair.....
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

I'm on the Eastside (Issaquah/Sammamish area) and could get the tank for you - I'd be happy to get it off his hands before he goes to school and arrange shipping.

I've actually talked with the wife about doing an AK diving trip - what time of year is the best vis? Did you say you've got extra weights and tanks? From the look of the tanks, you're all set!

PM on the way...
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Oct trip

Post by Diver_Dave »

There is a bunch of people that want to come that part of the year...And its the best viss too.....Good time to bring the tank up and hand deliver it ahe...
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

It's not a matter of IF, but WHEN for us - we are looking forward to just scheduling it and coming! It'd be better for me to ship the tank to you though as I'm not sure when the WHEN will be. Let me know.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

All good

Post by Diver_Dave »

Ok I just want to get that tank out of his hair so he dont have to worrie about it any more but im sure he isnt anyways...Oct-March is the best time to come up and dive its the clearest + im off work then...
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

if sounder can't do it, let me know who has the tank and where it is and i'll help you out with it. i live near the uw (seattle) and work in lynnwood ...
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

Ok If u would like to do that no problem he lives in Redmond I will pm u his address if u wana do that??And u can use the tank also it should be filled to 3500 its a hp-80cf so u will need a din fitting....
This is where we r going tommm...... :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr:
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

Diver_Dave wrote:Ok If u would like to do that no problem he lives in Redmond I will pm u his address if u wana do that??And u can use the tank also it should be filled to 3500 its a hp-80cf so u will need a din fitting....
This is where we r going tommm...... :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr:
hey dave, sorry i didn't read this sooner. if you meant "u" as in me, yeah; i could do it, and i will definitely take you up on using it just to try it out ... the alum 80 buoyancy is wreaking havoc on me ... DIN is perfect. is it O2 clean? send me a pm and i will get this taken care of ...
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets