oneil 7000x jtype for sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

oneil 7000x jtype for sale

Post by Burntchef »

now that im dry i will never be using my wet suit again. so if anyone here is looking for a kick ass wet suit ( size large ) let me know i will let it go real cheap
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Just a thought...

The bucks might be nice, but more than one dry suit owner on this board has had an episode / problem with seals, zippers, etc, some of which can keep you out of the water for more than a month :angryfire: :axe: ...Which can cause you to loose your mind :violent2: ...which can make you somewhat antisocial :violent3: ...which can then make you have to spend money on more counseling ](*,) ...which can then make you want to log your shower time as dive time :toimonster: ...which can then...

Anyway, you get the picture.

Phew... I feel much better now \:D/

Anyway, a back up suit can save your sanity if not your life!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Yeah, you might want to hang onto that suit in the event that your drysuit needs repair.
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

I 3rd that sentiment.
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

jeez i guess if you really want to think things thru and be all reality based i will keep it but i wont be happy
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ