Another nice deal on a light

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Another nice deal on a light

Post by dsteding »

In my quest to get everyone diving can lights up here I offer you this:

http://thedecostop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21307

No affiliation with the seller, but a very nice light at a great price. With the 9a battery, you'll get about 4 hours of burn time with this thing.
H20doctor

Post by H20doctor »

cant get into the thread.... members only
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Yeah, I wasn't able to get in either.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

Sorry, here is the listing-it looks like it is still available before going on ebay:

"Sandho 21W HID light w/9ah battery. I bought this in February of this year and used it twice in fresh water. It is as close to new as there is. It has a DIR Zone reflector, Halcyon (or very similar) Goodman handle, mesh covered cord, oversized stainless strain reliefs, about as robust as you are going to find. Also included is a Maha C777 Plus II charger, also bought new in February, and some misc. parts. Howard Sandroff (Sandho on this site) makes a very nice light. Search his screen name to read other's reviews of this light. Similar lights from Halcyon or Salvo sell for $1200 or more.

Firm Price: $875.00 + Shipping. If using Paypal, add 3% to total.

The light is in Tinley Park, Illinois, zip code 60477. It will be wrapped and packaged generously so if estimating shipping, use a larger size box to allow for the packaging.

One word about international shipping: I will not falsify government forms regarding the light's value or classification (ie - this is not a gift). Please don't ask"