I need a singles valve

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

I need a singles valve

Post by dieseldude »

I have an older tank with a 5/8" neck on it & a 300 Bar DIN valve. Great for me, bad for my wife who dives yoke & I cant put an adapter in this valve. I usually dive my doubles anyway & rarely dive the singles though I would like to keep the option open.
Anyone got a valve laying around they might want to sell? I have extra yoke plugs if that is missing, no big deal. A link to where I could find a brand new one would work as well. I tried Lesiure Pro & saw only 3/4" valves.
MJ
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
defied
I've Got Gills

Re: I need a singles valve

Post by defied »

If the din valve is in good condition, I'll trade you for a yoke valve off of my aluminum (hydro'd and cleaned a few months ago, sot he valve is good). If you have two din valves, I've got two yoke valves. 0]

EDIT: I'm not sure if my bottle valves are 3/4 or 5/8ths though. I think they are Sherwoods.

D(B)
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

Size definitely matters- Need the 5/8"-I would also prefer it is the convertable(200 bar din) that takes the plug to go from yoke to DIN. I'm not sure my doubles are dive boat friendly & I made need to use the singles on a rare occasion.
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Post by rcontrera »

I may be wrong ( I am a lot lately!), but I seem to remember that valve was made for a limited run steel tank. I have had several customers try to order standard valves to replace, but they just don't fit and I can't find ANYTHING in my various catalogs.

Good hunting!
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

It has been comfirmed to me that I am asking for something not available. Sorry to bother you all & thanks for the info that was sent. I guess this tank was just made for me. Maybe I'll sling it & do some crazy deco.
MJ