wtb: 100-130cf steel lp tanks

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

wtb: 100-130cf steel lp tanks

Post by Dashrynn »

yep prefered 2 of 100's or a 100 and a 130....but i think im kinda going on a limb here asking considering these are a rare items to come by at *lower prices* I have 2 al80's i could trade and give cash along with. I was hoping to find some on cl but i never can make it in time! :angry: :computersmash:
defied
I've Got Gills

Re: wtb: 100-130cf steel lp tanks

Post by defied »

I think Stu's got a Craigslist link in Craiglist deals thread that points to a couple pairs.

D(B)
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

defied wrote:I think Stu's got a Craigslist link in Craiglist deals thread that points to a couple pairs.

D(B)
I checked -_- thats the guy who sold em already
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

helps to be able to describe what you want...

LP sizes
lp95 (yes?)
lp104
lp108
lp120 (this is really beyond a common sense size tho)

lp014 and 108s are essentially the same tank just different eras. There really is no such thing as an lp130 although they might be on some spec sheets somewhere.

FYI HP sizes are different
hp100
hp119
hp130
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

CaptnJack wrote:helps to be able to describe what you want...

LP sizes
lp95 (yes?)
lp104
lp108
lp120 (this is really beyond a common sense size tho)

lp014 and 108s are essentially the same tank just different eras. There really is no such thing as an lp130 although they might be on some spec sheets somewhere.

FYI HP sizes are different
hp100
hp119
hp130
yeah that helps alot. I just was a bigger one and a smaller onebigger one for my first dive and smaller for the second...that and if my buddy and me just wanna do one dive (he takes a 95 to my 80) then we don't have to pay for a rental, we can just pay for a fill which is 12.50 vs 6.50 but i think two 100's would suffice.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Dashrynn wrote: I just was a bigger one and a smaller onebigger one for my first dive and smaller for the second...
i use a smaller bigger medium-ish one for the largish small first dives i do, and medium smaller than bigger ones for the rest.
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Post by Sockmonkey »

spatman wrote:
Dashrynn wrote: I just was a bigger one and a smaller onebigger one for my first dive and smaller for the second...
i use a smaller bigger medium-ish one for the largish small first dives i do, and medium smaller than bigger ones for the rest.
It's amazing you survive any dive... since I tend to use a medium bigger small one which works every time 60% of the time.

-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

spatman wrote:
Dashrynn wrote: I just want a bigger one and a smaller one. A bigger one for my first dive and smaller for the second...
haha...wow I need to slow my roll sometimes...do i always sound that confusing???
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Sockmonkey wrote:
spatman wrote:
It's amazing you survive any dive... since I tend to use a medium bigger small one which works every time 60% of the time.

-Eric
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Sockmonkey wrote:
spatman wrote:

-Eric
I'm confused. Do you was the medium bigger small one for the 60% of the time that the smaller big one works everytime it doesn't?

Funny this subject comes up, I'm trying to nail down where all my larger big ones are - if anybody here has any of my small set of bigger tanks, please let me know because I only can find a medium set of the bigger ones and the big smaller ones are in my garage next to the medium smaller ones which make a big difference.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Sounder wrote:
Sockmonkey wrote:
spatman wrote:

-Eric
I'm confused. Do you was the medium bigger small one for the 60% of the time that the smaller big one works everytime it doesn't?

Funny this subject comes up, I'm trying to nail down where all my larger big ones are - if anybody here has any of my small set of bigger tanks, please let me know because I only can find a medium set of the bigger ones and the big smaller ones are in my garage next to the medium smaller ones which make a big difference.
Oh my lord, yall....no no I want a small set of bigger sets to add too or equal my smaller small set that are equal to a medium amount of time aloud in a larger volume in smaller segments of individual smaller dive spots in the puget sound area.
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Dashrynn wrote:
Sounder wrote:
Sockmonkey wrote:
spatman wrote:

-Eric

Oh my lord, yall....no no I want a small set of bigger sets to add too or equal my smaller small set that are equal to a medium amount of time aloud in a larger volume in smaller segments of individual smaller dive spots in the puget sound area.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

#-o :rofl:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Dashrynn wrote:
Sounder wrote:
Sockmonkey wrote:
spatman wrote:

-Eric

Not to shabby, Young Skywalker, your're getting the hang of it
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Cheese is good. I have new shoes.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

some dude on craiglist wrote: 100cf : 9-92 / 5-08 - $200 (nitrox)
100cd : 4-93 / 4-03 - $175 (nitrox)
100cf : 9-92 / 5-08 - $200 (nitrox)
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/spo/1401953566.html
Stu
Aquaphile

Post by Stu »

Dashrynn wrote:
defied wrote:I think Stu's got a Craigslist link in Craiglist deals thread that points to a couple pairs.

D(B)
Your right I did sell the worhtington hp100s. If I dont here anything by tuesday im going to break down the fx fabers into singles and sell them for around the same price(maybe even cheaper due to the upcoming hydro date). If your interested hit me up and you've got first dibs. Unless of course Matt buys the rig before then.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Stu wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

D(B)
Your right I did sell the worhtington hp100s. If I dont here anything by tuesday im going to break down the fx fabers into singles and sell them for around the same price(maybe even cheaper due to the upcoming hydro date). If your interested hit me up and you've got first dibs. Unless of course Matt buys the rig before then.

I have a feeling he will. But if he doesn't, I will buy them ( if converted) and yep a lower price would help pay for the hydro.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Don't worry Dash, If I do buy them I will likely have some singles for sale.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith