Moving Into Tech Diving

Looking to do your DM or Instructorship or taking your skills to the next level with Essentials, Fundamentals, or Intro to Tech training? Post here.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: Moving Into Tech Diving

Post by CaptnJack »

:nutty:

Revoking all boat diving invitations now! :pirate:
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

CaptnJack wrote::nutty:

Revoking all boat diving invitations now! :pirate:
Awwwwww :crybaby:
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Post by kitsapdiver »

Norris wrote:
AdrianSmith wrote:
kdupreez wrote:Hi "Adrian Smith"

Welcome to NWDC..... please take a minute to introduce yourself in the "Introductions" section.
No offense intended, but I try to keep my online presence to a minimum, which includes eschewing public introductions. I know a few divers on here, and I've been diving for 24 years. That's about as far as it goes.

-Adrian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
:uh: LOL oooooh super secret,
I don't know if it matters to anyone but Adrian Smith is legit. I can vouch that he is a real person, active in the diving community, and not a sock puppet
THE Ohio State University
Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

kitsapdiver wrote:
Norris wrote:
AdrianSmith wrote:
kdupreez wrote:Hi "Adrian Smith"

Welcome to NWDC..... please take a minute to introduce yourself in the "Introductions" section.
No offense intended, but I try to keep my online presence to a minimum, which includes eschewing public introductions. I know a few divers on here, and I've been diving for 24 years. That's about as far as it goes.

-Adrian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
:uh: LOL oooooh super secret,
I don't know if it matters to anyone but Adrian Smith is legit. I can vouch that he is a real person, active in the diving community, and not a sock puppet
Who are you and what's your security clearance? :pirate:
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
fishb0y
Dive-aholic

Post by fishb0y »

He's Canadian, so let's keep all the secret squirrel stuff in this topic to a minimum. We don't need him selling all this information on the Canadian Black Market.