My name is Rommel. I live in Seattle and I am new to scuba diving. I got my OW certification a few weeks ago and I am eager to get back in the water. However, I do not have a diving buddy and I do not know anybody who dives regularly.
- I am an OWD with 4 dives.
- All my 4 dives have taken place in cold water in Seacrest Park Cove 1.
- I am interested in any kind of diving as long as it’s within 60 feet. I have gone as deep as 55 feet.
- I do not own my own gear for now so I would need a little advance notice in order to rent gear before going out for a dive.
- I am available to dive on weekends. I will also be available on 30th and 31st of October. I am looking to dive about twice a month for a while before I decide to get my own gear and get further certification.
Feel free to email me (email@example.com
) if that is easier.