New Online, been Lurking a While

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
warnj
Getting To Know Folks

New Online, been Lurking a While

Post by warnj »

Finally got around to creating an account here. I've been watching the board for a while, there is lots of great information here. I've been diving around Puget Sound for 4 years since graduating from UW. Some of my favorite sites are the current-sensitive ones like Day Island, Sunrise, Skyline, and Deception. I also try to get out to the Strait and Hood Canal a few times a year. I'm a huge fan of night diving and trying to find new species that I've never seen before. I was certified in 2012 and have 800 hours of dive time over 300 warm-water and 300 cold-water dives. I like to document what I find with my Canon G7X mark II and Inon Z330.

Looking forward to diving in Canada some day and going on some six-gill searching dives soon.

See you in the water,
Justin
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: New Online, been Lurking a While

Post by ScubaJess »

Is this the Justin I already know? Welcome to NWDC :)

Hope we can dive with you again soon. I'm also on the lookout for a 6gill... maybe one of these days 🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🤿🤞
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
warnj
Getting To Know Folks

Post by warnj »

Yes, this is the Justin you already know. :)
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Welcome to NWDC Justin! Hope to meet you in person for a dive sometime.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

How was your dive at Redondo on Thursday? It was great to see you!! :taco: :eric: :pirate:
Attachments
Justin getting in at Redondo
Justin getting in at Redondo
The crazy kelp event of 2021
The crazy kelp event of 2021
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: