Greetings from Darrington.

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Old Nubbins
Aquaphile

Greetings from Darrington.

Post by Old Nubbins »

Completed my OW in Feb and have done a bit of diving at Edmonds and Alki. Going for my AOW at the end of this month. I am looking forward to finding more spots a little further north and eventually do a bit of boat diving off my little runabout.

Been lurking here for a few weeks and from what I have seen, I am looking forward to becoming more active in the local diving community here.

Cheers!
Jan K
I've Got Gills

Re: Greetings from Darrington.

Post by Jan K »

Welcome fellow northender. On clear day I can see the beautiful mountains of your neighborhood
http://JanKocian.smugmug.com

I take photos because I like it, not because I'm good at it. :) by Unknown
spatz84
Aquaphile

Post by spatz84 »

Hey welcome to the Club! no more lurking, we see you now. if you can, come on down to the MMM nights sometime and meet in person. put some faces with all these E-names.

S.
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Welcome! I'm new here myself and got my ow in Jan. down @ Edmonds. I'm hoping to make the club dive on the 28th at "Seacrest"? Cove 2 and some of the MMM dives soon to meet some of these folks in the flesh (note I didn't say the buff)
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Welcome to NWDC! Loook forward to meeting you. Try to make it to the club dive on the 28th if you can.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Hello and welcome to the club

Ken
2loud4u
Compulsive Diver

Post by 2loud4u »

Welcome to the club! Hope to see you on a MMM dive soon.
FTM ~ PTB ~ EGH ~ RFB ~ KTF ~ DTRT
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Welcome TO NWDC....it's good to see the beginning of a "Darrington Contingent"! After all, we allow Portlanders here, so why not someplace beautiful like Darrington! :biggrin:
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Old Nubbins
Aquaphile

Post by Old Nubbins »

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Unfortunately, I will not be making it to the club dive due to AOW classes but I am looking forward to becoming a better diver with you all - as long as you can stand a diver that resembles a frankenstein combination of a yo-yo and a hoover ;)