Hello

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
wlkerboh
Just Settling In

Hello

Post by wlkerboh »

Hi!

I'm a recently certified OW diver that calls West Seattle home. Looking forward to developing my diving skills and seeing more of the wonderful underwater world that surrounds us.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Re: Hello

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Welcome to NWDC!

Well I hate to break it to you but no one relly dives in West Seattle.

J/K you have the most active divesite(s) in all Puget Sound right at your doorstep. If you want you'll have more dive buddies than you can shake a stick at in no time around here. You should come check out our club dive on the 28th. Details can be found in the dive planning section.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Welcome! Yes, do come diving on the 28th! Do you have a regular dive buddy? If not, send a shout out, and many of the more experienced divers on the board will likely give the woot woot tips galore.

Dive dive dive - come diving! :clap:
:partyman: This is my favorite smiley!!

CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Welcome to the club
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome! Please stop by our club dive at Alki on Sunday if you're free! Even if you don't want to dive we're a pretty fun bunch to hang out with.

http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11588
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Welcome!! Should be a great time, come on down yer just a hop, skip, and a jump away... I'm pretty new here too (OW Cert in Jan.) and am planning to be there to put faces to names and do some divin' with what seems to be an interesting bunch of folk's.
Cheers,
Alex

:mmmbeer:
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo