Still Fairly New to Diving

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
JanelLeeann
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Still Fairly New to Diving

Post by JanelLeeann »

Hey guys! My name is Janel and I got open water certified in May through WSU. I've got 17 dives under my belt so far. My dad and I go nearly every Sunday, usually down at Les Davis on Ruston Way. We are always looking to dive new places, though. I just bought a used dry suit - in nearly mint condition - and I can't wait to try it out! My dad got certified in February and already has almost 60 dives in. He's addicted! I can't wait to start traveling and diving in other areas, but for now I am loving diving in the Pacific Northwest!
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Re: Still Fairly New to Diving

Post by Pez7378 »

Welcome to the NWDC!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

WELCOME!!! :taco: :taco: :taco:
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

Welcome aboard! I live up in the north end and would be happy to show you guys around a few of our mud holes up here. PM me and let's see if we can get our schedules to match up.

Diving ROCKS!!!!

Lauri
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome! You two should check out Three Tree N. one of my favorite dive sites!
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Welcome to NWDC!!!!

There are a lot of great dive sites around the Pacific Northwest, and a LOT of good divers here to share them with!

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Welcome to the addiction Janel and to NWDC. We've got a great bunch of people here and tons of experienced people willing to help out. You need to spread your wings a bit. Redondo isn't that far from Les and is totally different.
WaGlazier
Just Settling In

Post by WaGlazier »

Welcome to NWDC sweetheart......Let's get you in your drysuit asap. You should have come to Edmonds with me last Sunday. You would not believe the size of the fish.
mjgoodman
Frequent Bubbler

Post by mjgoodman »

Welcome to the board. If you want to dive Edmonds or Alki AM on Sat, please let me know.
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Post by spudgunman »

WaGlazier wrote:Welcome to NWDC sweetheart...
Im guessing your dad, either that or this group is a lot more friendly now! :luv:

BTW Welcome
Kelly(boy)
_____
Per TOS: I explicitly ask you to feel free to criticize me constructively or just because you want to pick on me.
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

Welcome Janel! We're in Renton and dive every chance we get, so feel free to holler if you have a free moment and want to give that dry suit a workout. As somebody already said, Redondo is a fantastic place and not far from Les Davis. We go there a lot and so do a lot of other folks here, so don't be shy about piping up to say "I wanna go too!"
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com