Greetings and Salutations

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
lologrande
Avid Diver

Greetings and Salutations

Post by lologrande »

Hi everyone,

So I got my OW cert a little over 3 years ago on a tropical island. Compiled the requisite 4 dives. Loved it. Not long afterwards moved back to the U.S. and did not get back underwater. I know, I know. What was I thinking. Fast forward to the present. I decide I am going to start diving again. I began to lurk the local boards and decided I would go with private instruction for a refresher and settled on Grateful Diver. After review and a little pool work I finally got in the chilly Puget Sound today. Loved it. What the hell was I doing for the last 3 years. I have 2 more dives to do with Bob and then I am looking to develop a serious diving habit.

I met a few of you out there today (that's right, I'm talking to you Sounder) and am looking forward to meeting more of you.

Billy
The owls are not what they seem.
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by mz53480 »

Welcome Billy!
:taco:
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Welcome, Billy! Put my contact information in your address book -- I love to dive with new divers. Bob was my mentor, when I was new, and he's a large part of the reason I still dive. I'd love to show you some local sites.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the addiction Billy! And welcome to the Club/Board.
If you happen to get a chance to dive on Thursdays near the South Puget sound end, keep an eye on the dive planning section.
Maybe we'll get a chance to dive together :smt064
Just wait until you start "Night Diving" :smt064 It just keeps getting better! :supz:

Keith :smt035
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board, and the chilly but beautiful waters of the Puget Sound!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

lologrande wrote:Hi everyone,

I met a few of you out there today (that's right, I'm talking to you Sounder)
Billy
and you STILL came here???? Awsome! Welcome to the club!!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**