Hey all! New to NWDC

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
skatermegs
Just Settling In

Hey all! New to NWDC

Post by skatermegs »

Hey everyone!
I am Megan and I just finished my OW certification. I am in the Olympia area, and just can't wait to get back in the water! Dove in pouring rain, thunder, and drysuits, and had more fun then I imagined possible. Looking forward to finding some fantastic dive buddies so I can get right back and and make sure my gear never has a chance to get dry :partydance:

~Megan
boydski
Submariner

Re: Hey all! New to NWDC

Post by boydski »

Hi Megan,

Welcome to the wacky bunch we call the Northwest Dive Club! There are lots of divers in the Olympia area and on this board, so finding buddies to dive with should not be a problem.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Hi Megan, Welcome to the addiction, Sorry to say it will only get worse. LOL

Lots of great dive buddies and mentors here. New divers are always welcomed by lots of new friends willing to help you develop your skills and get the most out of our wonderful sport.
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Here's a Woot Woot from Oly, back at ya!

Welcome to the wondrous world of the Underwater PNW. Such a sight, I never did see! Makes me positively giddy! :taco:

See ya in the water!
:partyman: This is my favorite smiley!!

CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Welcome to our "Nut and Fruit" bowl Megan. :bounceline: :bounceline: You will figure who is who.
Charles
ZSAOLY
Frequent Bubbler

Post by ZSAOLY »

Hello Megan Welcome to the Club!~! i am new to, LOL o wait you were my dive buddy for open water. So any how have fun on Sunday and i will see you soon. should be befor December class.

Latter,
Zack ZSAOLY
skatermegs
Just Settling In

Post by skatermegs »

It better be! Our OW cards came in-you should go get yours! I think we should dive the elite NTPool site...the only warm water diving in the South Sound ;)
Megan