Intro

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Novice
Dive-aholic

Intro

Post by Novice »

Brand new OW certified Diver in Bellingham. Looking for local dive buddies. I have a nice boat if that is an enticement for more experienced divers to dive with a new hack....
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Intro

Post by Norris »

Novice wrote:Brand new OW certified Diver in Bellingham. Looking for local dive buddies. I have a nice boat if that is an enticement for more experienced divers to dive with a new hack....
heya Novice,
Welcome to the club and the addiction. I am in Marysville and dive twice a week (Wed night and Sundays). Hit me up and I can show ya around. Later down the road maybe even some of the mellower boat dives.

Rick
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

ooooo boat!

Welcome to the club. I'm over in Oak Harbor, and always looking for more buddies. Not exactly local, but not *that* bad, I swear!
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the board! :bounceline: You should come down South and dive with me on a Thursday!
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

You got everyone's attention "Novice". Welcome to the club. Although, a boat dive is very enticing, I would be glad to just dive with you on a shore dive any day, that is, if your schedule and my schedule are aligned properly. I live in Edmonds.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
2loud4u
Compulsive Diver

Post by 2loud4u »

Hey there Novice, I am in Arlington, I dive in Mukilteo, keystone etc... Shore and boat dives alike. I have a random schedule and can sometimes dive with short notice. What days do you have open to dive?

Brendan
FTM ~ PTB ~ EGH ~ RFB ~ KTF ~ DTRT