Hello!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
sava6e
Just Settling In

Hello!

Post by sava6e »

Hello all,

ive been a little inactive with diving in the past 2 years as ive been overwhelmed with life, but i'm wanting to get back into it and check out more dive locations and have some fun

sean
Alexitt
Submariner

Re: Hello!

Post by Alexitt »

Welcome to the club... So tell us a bit about yourself... Where are you? When are you available? Do you have a boat...
Ok, so the boat question may be too soon... Lots of willing buddies to be found all over the area...(especially if there's a boat involved) :smt064
I'm up N. near Mukilteo and dive mostly on Sundays though I'm sometimes free to sneak in a Sat or Monday dive...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

SeanKylgod
Compulsive Diver

Post by SeanKylgod »

Welcome, Sean!

Alex, your sparkle tag makes me want a cigarette every time I see it >.< lol
Alexitt wrote:Welcome to the club... So tell us a bit about yourself... Where are you? When are you available? Do you have a boat...
Ok, so the boat question may be too soon... Lots of willing buddies to be found all over the area...(especially if there's a boat involved) :smt064
I'm up N. near Mukilteo and dive mostly on Sundays though I'm sometimes free to sneak in a Sat or Monday dive...
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the board/club Sean!
When you're ready, let me know, I'll dive with you on a Thursday!
But, yeah, where are you located?
I'm @ the South end of Puget Sound.

Keith.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
sava6e
Just Settling In

Post by sava6e »

well first of all, im in the portland metro area, ive been diving for about 6 years but was in college when i started and couldnt afford to go often, now that im working i can and am looking to get out a bit more. i have all my gear just havnt had the free time to go. usually weekends are my free times, rarely weekdays work, but possible. hope im not forgetting anything