Hi there NW Divers!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Hi there NW Divers!

Post by Sasquatch »

I'm pretty active on Scuba Board and saw a post about NW Dive Club. I checked it out and here I am. I've been lurking for a while and have enjoyed reading the threads. This site is really nice, good job on layout!

I'm a recreational diver with the emphasis on recreation. I don't see myself exploring the murky relics in a wrecked freighter engine room or solo diving through a cave system nor do I see heavy deco stage diving in my future. I love the sea and being beneath it.

I was originally a self taught, mentored diver in the seventies and then was certified after 40 dives from the San Juans to the Phillipines. Early in '05 I re-certified in Honduras. I've got appx 50 dives since then.

I'm always looking for like minded people to dive with and live about 10 minutes from Edmonds Underwater Park.

Sea ya!

Dave
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Hey, Sasquatch, welcome to the board! These guys are great, good bunch of people to know. I'm in North Ballard, just about 15 minutes from Edmonds. Hope we can hook up with you for a dive soon!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Welcome to our POD

hope you find these guys as much a hoot as I do seems to me they think alot like I do thats probuly why I love them so much

Ya cant ask for a better Pool Of Divebuddies ( POD
in the north west if you ask me

welcome aboard and hope to see you on one of the many club dives soon

Sparky
]
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Hello

Post by Ken G »

Welcome to the club. My name is Ken

aka kgdiver
Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Thanks!

Post by Sasquatch »

Thank you for the welcome. I'm sure I'll have no problem finding people to dive with and am looking forward to enjoying the threads/posts here at...The Club

Sea ya!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Welcome Sasquatch

You're lucky to live so close to a dive site. It must be great to get new gear and plunk on over to the UW park to try it out :supz:

We're pretty laid back around here and we're happy to have you aboard. \:D/