Hello!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Clay
Avid Diver

Hello!

Post by Clay »

Well, im new to the forum but not new to diving. I started diving in 01 at Ft. Lewis, completed the DM course there and continued with them for a few years before my job got in the way. got moved around the world a bit and have gotten back into the sport over the past year, more so over this summer when my GF got certified "live in dive buddy" :luv: . I'm diving ALOT right now and looking forward to meeting some new dive buddies!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Hello!

Post by Norris »

Welcome,
What area are you diving? What days during the week do you dive?
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Clay
Avid Diver

Post by Clay »

Norris wrote:Welcome,
What area are you diving? What days during the week do you dive?
Mainly hood canal and the South Puget Sound, I live 30 mins west of Oly. Been to edmonds a few times lately. I work odd shifts, 24 on 48 off so there aren't any particular days I have available, I can dive all through the week if im not on shift.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Welcome to the board to both of you. The south sound is full of buddies for weekday dives. Hope to see you soon out on the water.
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

I'm down in the south sound and dive sund rock and other canal and s sound spots alot. I also dm for a couple of the instructors out at Ft Lewis scuba. I'm in the water every weekend, hit me up when your free.
Procastination is like masterbaition,it's all good until you realize your only screwing yourself!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I did my OW at Ft. Lewis scuba with Ray in '02, I think you might have sat in on day 1 of our class. We had 2 DM's, a guy with a girls name, and another guy whose name also escapes me. My wife was friends with one of the other DM's there at the time.

I dive mostly in the N. end, but hit me up if you're ever up this way.

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Clay
Avid Diver

Post by Clay »

I probably did sit in if ray was teaching, he signed my DM card that year, dudes a ninja, I hear hes out at scuba set in puyallup now.

Jason, I kinda miss the base classes, there was a different atmosphere there than the civilian classes. I'll let ya know next time I plan on diving a weekend, gotta go to a wedding this weekend in portland, I wish people HAD to go somewhere tropical to get married.......
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the club!
I hope you get a chance to come dive with us, on any given Thursday, on the South Sound Dives.
:supz:

Keith.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: