Welcome to Grateful Diver

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
sparky
I've Got Gills

Welcome to Grateful Diver

Post by sparky »

Ok folks I am going to go out on a limb here and say welcome to
Grateful Diver :

I would bet you a air fill this the same grate guy that took a newly certified Diver named Sparky under his wing and tought him to be a better divier

now our little dive club is truly blessed we now can boast as one of our members one of if not the Best instructers in the North West

Welcome Bob I am so glad you decided to join us.
I think you will find our little POD to be made up of your type of diver
they are verry open minded and you cant ask for a more fun loveing bunch

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Wow, this is the first welcome that has preceded the introduction! You must be a popular guy, Bob :prayer:

Anyways, Bob was having a bit of trouble getting his account set up. It must've been due to some of my fiddling :-({|=

So, I created an account for him and he'll probably be joining us very soon with it. :hello2:
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Well dang ...

Post by Grateful Diver »

Howdy ... and thanks for the "advance welcome".

Yep, I was having some difficulties, and Calvin fixed me up last night.

Couldn't pass up the opportunity to get involved in another scuba forum ... \:D/

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Hiya Bob, when you get a chance, can you tell us a little about you? All I've heard so far are legends :notworthy:

Also, I noticed in your profile that you're a Tech Writer. Is that Technology or Tech (as in Tech Diving)? Anyways, I thought you'd potentially get a hoot out of the web site/company I founded, Newsvine. We're connecting writers and their content to audiences all over the world. We've got a strong technology following. Give 'er a whirl if you have a chance.
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Welcome

Post by Ken G »

Bob,
I’m glad we were able to get you joined up to the club. It is a pleasure to have you as a member of the Northwest Dive Club. You have a great reputation as a diver and instructor (as well as a genuine nice guy). I look forward to diving with you in the future. Also I will be contacting you soon in regards to my nitrox cert etc.

Ken aka kgdiver
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome Greatful Diver!

Sounds Like your reputation preceedes you.
It will be gret to meet and dive with you.

Bassman (Keith)
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Thanks for the warm welcomes ... I've posted an intro in the Introductions thread ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)