Help finding a house?

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Kalatin
Dive-aholic

Help finding a house?

Post by Kalatin »

Hi.
So, the Army has answered my repeated pleas and is finally sending us back to Washington. It will be almost four years to the day since I was left Steilacoom, kicking and screaming, for the wasteland of central Louisiana.
Since then, we have lived in Louisiana (think True Blood, but more rednecks), central Virginia, and are now in Florida. I managed to have two kids in that time and do a handful of dives. We should be back in the South Sound in mid-summer and I can't wait to dig my drysuit out of storage and get back in the murky green.
In the meantime, if anyone stumbles across a good rental near the water in Steilacoom, Tacoma, University Place area, please let me know.
I need room for two adults, two small kids, one large dog, and a small stable of scuba tanks.
:joshsmith: :joshsmith: :joshsmith: :joshsmith: :joshsmith: :joshsmith: :joshsmith:
"Another marathon, rush hour trek to foolishly compress myself and risk bodily harm and/or death to look at fishies!!! I love it!" - Casey B.
"The circle of life is a bitch when you're hungry." - Sockmonkey
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: Help finding a house?

Post by spatman »

Welcome back, Kate!
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Awesome news, Kate! Welcome back!
http://www.frogkickdiving.com/

"It's a lot easier when you're not doing it" - CaseyB449

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Woohoo! Welcome back!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Yay! Welcome back Kate!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Welcome back and Happy Birthday!
gymratdiver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by gymratdiver »

I actually have a rental in Tacoma. Minutes from Les Davis Marine Park. Should come available in June I believe. Have to double check. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

It would meet your requirements! PM if you would like details.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Kate! You're coming back! Is there any possibility we might be able to go diving again? And maybe not lose the current line this time?
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

You left?

J/K, welcome back!

D
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Whoo Hoo!
Glad you are comming back! :highfive:
Hope you get in some Thursday diving! :smt064
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Kalatin
Dive-aholic

Post by Kalatin »

LCF wrote:Kate! You're coming back! Is there any possibility we might be able to go diving again? And maybe not lose the current line this time?
Lynne, on the top of my to-do list when I get back to Washington is to go diving with you without losing the current line OR bursting my ear drum. We should be on the ground by the beginning of July!
"Another marathon, rush hour trek to foolishly compress myself and risk bodily harm and/or death to look at fishies!!! I love it!" - Casey B.
"The circle of life is a bitch when you're hungry." - Sockmonkey