Diving again! Woohoo!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Mike1982
Getting To Know Folks

Diving again! Woohoo!

Post by Mike1982 »

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Mike, from Everett. I'm a certified rescue diver, who is returning to diving after a year long break. Somehow I lost my motivation to dive, and all of m dive buddies got married and have had kids! So I'm "new again" to the dive scene. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends, and exploring the deep again! I dive Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. (Well.. Any day I'm willing, I just have to free up some time!) Hope to see everyone in the water!

Mike
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Re: Diving again! Woohoo!

Post by finnegankp »

Welcome to the board and back to the water Mike! You've come to the right place to find some new dive buddies and get out. There are some pre-scheduled group dives throughout the week and if you check the threads in the Dive Planning section there are almost always folks getting out on the weekends.

It's on the short notice for today, but if you're looking to get in the water tonight I am planning to dive at Mukilteo tonight around 4:15. You're welcome to join!
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Welcome back Mike.
We meet every Wednesday at either Edmonds or Mukilteo for a 7pm dive and follow that up with a visit at the local pub.l Keep your eyes open for Bubbles and Suds!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Mike1982
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Mike1982 »

Fantastic! Thanks for the invite! I will be in school until 6pm, but I will look out for you both in the future!! I cant wait!
Thanks again!
Mike
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Welcome back Mike, Thursday nights Evergreen Dive has a shop dive and is open to anyone who wants to join in the fun... I think they still do free air for anyone joining them, usually down @ the T-dock about 630ish... Give em a call and check it out... I'm also available on most Sundays for dives so feel free to hit me up...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

Mike1982
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Mike1982 »

Thanks Alex!! I look forward to meeting the group!