New Diver!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Lana253
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New Diver!

Post by Lana253 »

Hi Everyone! My name is Lana and I'm a new OW Diver. I recently moved to the Puget Sound from Florida. While living in Florida the past 23 years I never quite thought about OW diving... only the occasional scuba diving while on vacations. After a few months of living here and meeting new people, I was introduced to a whole new world, and I LOVE IT!
I just recently started working at a local dive shop in the Tacoma area so I can now spend more time doing what I love.
Scuba diving has definitely become my new passion for life!
I'm am reaching out to any local divers who would be interested in joining in on my new adventures underwater.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: New Diver!

Post by Dusty2 »

Hi Lana, You will find tons of people here more than happy to to dive with you. This is the most new diver friendly site you will find anywhere and one of the most active diving communities you will find. By the way it's OK to tell us which shop you are working at. :smt064 :smt064
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

Hello and welcome happy to see another south sounder.
Procastination is like masterbaition,it's all good until you realize your only screwing yourself!
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Post by olalladiver »

Nice! Welcome to the board and to Washington!

Super great buncha people here -- You wanna dive? Need buddies? You're in the right place.

Hope to see you at one of the Thursday South Sound Dives (See the Dive planning section) or whereever we can get wet!