New diver from Lynnwood

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Iqjumpuw
Avid Diver

New diver from Lynnwood

Post by Iqjumpuw »

Hello everyone!

I recently got PADI OW certified. I went diving in Cancun and Saipan and absolutely loved the experience. I only got 7 dives in Washington so I'm a noobie but I would love to go diving more often. Week nights and/or weekends. I would love to check out Edmonds underwater park and also go crabbing @ Mukilteo.

This site is terrific!
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: New diver from Lynnwood

Post by spatman »

Welcome!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board! We have weekly dives all over the Sound. Bubbles and Suds is probably closest to you, and usually held at Edmonds or Mukilteo. Keep an eye on the dive planning section toe what's where that week. Or we have other dives in the South Sound or at Akli too. All are welcome!

http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewforum.php?f=3
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Oh yes you would fit right into our dives.

We do a weekly dive on Wednesdays with a 7pm splash at either Mukilteo T-dock, or Edmonds and follow that up with a pub visit where we get to look at pictures and talk about the dive.

This winter we will also be attempting dives on the weekends as well as the Wed one. If you want more info feel free to PM me, or just keep your eye on the Dive planning thread as I usually post dives there.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Matt S.
Submariner

Post by Matt S. »

Man, I need to dive Edmonds more.
Iqjumpuw
Avid Diver

Post by Iqjumpuw »

I'm definitely going to join your weekly dives. I just found out this morning my dry suit is slightly leaking though. :(