New Diver - Mason County

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
jawollen
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New Diver - Mason County

Post by jawollen »

Hello to all-

I am new to the area. I grew up in Washington, but have lived out of state for 9 years, and took up CCR cave and trimix diving in that time. I am looking to get in the water as much as I can, open circuit in the next few weeks, and CCR as soon as my Hammerhead head comes back from Juergensen Marine. I have done very little diving in the area, only a few sites in hood canal. I want to see whats out there, and I need to meet some dive buddies! I live 40 minutes from Hoodsport and Olympia.

Oh and for those out there who are two wheel inclined, I like to ride mountain bikes, dirt bikes and Adventure bikes! Im a particular fan of those BMW GS bikes.

Jeff
wetb4Igetinthewater
Frequent Bubbler

Re: New Diver - Mason County

Post by wetb4Igetinthewater »

Jeff,

My family has a place out on Hood Canal. I'm hoping to do some diving there in Spring/Summer/Fall. I'll contact you when I start diving out there.

Kosta
SSI Assistant Instructor Trainer
SDI Open Water Instructor
PADI IDC Staff Instructor (inactive)
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Hi Jeff,

I have a place down in N. Mason and I'll hopefully be diving down there more this spring on the weekends. Do you have any favorite spots in the south sound?
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome Jeff! I'm in the Tacoma area and like to dive mid week if your interested. Also, Night diving, is my favorite.

Keith
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: