Looking for dive partners near Tacoma

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
bbb
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Looking for dive partners near Tacoma

Post by bbb »

Hello,

I moved to Fox Island from NorCal two years ago and am looking to do more diving on a consistent basis. Have logged about 30 dives in the PNW-mostly Les Davis or Fox Island- I am an advanced open water, enriched air, and just completed my deep certificate-planning to continue with more classes With a family early morning weekend dives are best, or after work in Tacoma but can make a day out of it 1-2 times/month. I just wanna dive :supz:
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Re: Looking for dive partners near Tacoma

Post by kitsapdiver »

Hey bbb I am up in Port Orchard! Not too far up the road!!! I dive good canal and Tacoma pretty frequently! I'm not great at checking the boards, but pm me if ya want my number or email and we can work out some times/places to dive
THE Ohio State University
Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
ratfishlvr
Avid Diver

Post by ratfishlvr »

Hey bbb,
Welcome! I also live in Gig harbor and kitsapdiver and I dive together on occasion. I would be interested in some weekend dives as well. Feel free to PM if you want to get together. I have a trip to Sund Rock planned this weekend with another guy if you want to join in.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome! We are having a club dive and bbq on Saturday, May 10th. It would be great if you could make it! Also, we have weekly dives all over the Sound, although most of them are in the evening, which sounds like they might be difficult for you. You are welcome to join those too if you can make it though. Keep your eye on the dive planning section here http://nwdiveclub.com/viewforum.php?f=3 to see what's happening each week, or feel free to post your own requests. Happy diving!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Goodt_godiving
Aquaphile

Post by Goodt_godiving »

Welcome to the board!

You could also post a dive you would like to plan in Tacoma in the dive planning section and invite any/all members to join you! You should get some response that way as well!