Looking to Dive This Week

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
rjkeppler
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Looking to Dive This Week

Post by rjkeppler »

Hi Everyone,

I live in the Chicago area and travel to Seattle/Mukilteo often for work. The last time I was here, I met Yelloweye and he introduced me to this site and got me fired up about NW diving, so I brought dry suit and the rest of my gear this trip and am hoping to get some diving in. He mentioned there may be a group of you diving Mukilteo on Wednesday; if so, I'd love to join the fun. I head back to Chicago Saturday afternoon and look forward to diving with you!

I lived in Southern California for seven years and now dive Lake Michigan, so I'm quite accustomed to cold water diving.

Cheers,

Bob
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Re: Looking to Dive This Week

Post by finnegankp »

Hey there Bob,

I am not free until this weekend, but I am planning to get out both Saturday and Sunday. Are you going to be in town through the weekend? If so, I'd be happy to dive Mukilteo or if you're up for coming down south a bit more to Cove 2, the octo's have started moving in and could give you a good tour and see if we can find a couple of these ladies setting up their dens.

Let me know.

- Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
rjkeppler
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Re: Looking to Dive This Week

Post by rjkeppler »

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for the response! Unfortunately, I fly back to Chicago on Saturday. Your plan sounds great; the next time I come out, I'll plan on staying through the weekend.

Cheers,

Bob