New comer

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
kasi
Frequent Bubbler

New comer

Post by kasi »

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Re: New comer

Post by mz53480 »

I find to the interest the travel to new York from colombus, maybe for getting some entertainment but sometime just for the useful information and knowledge...
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Causing some difficulty placing words in proper order is, cognates be dammed. Perhaps you aspire to future SEO exploits or are a purveyor of a particular canned meat product that is popular in Hi.

If ASL is your primary language I apologize and suggest you go diving with Bob in the morning.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

It popular with people only some of them in hAwai here.