New diver!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
apostle228
Just Settling In

New diver!

Post by apostle228 »

Hello everyone! My name is Chris, and I saw the link to this site over on scubaboard so I thought it would be beneficial to register here! I just got PADI open water certified last month, and I am shocked that I didnt decide to get certified sooner! If only I had known how amazing it was. Anyway, I havnt dived again since my open water certification dives, but I hope to make some friends in the community and do more soon!
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: New diver!

Post by CaptnJack »

Welcome. Where do you live?
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
apostle228
Just Settling In

Post by apostle228 »

CaptnJack wrote:Welcome. Where do you live?
I am in Everett!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

This is a great place to meet folks and find dive buddies. Glad to see you here!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I tend to hold some Bubbles and Suds (Coffee EDITION) dives on Sunday morning. Keep an eye on dive planning.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**