New to forum...relocated from AK and unloading a few pieces of gear.

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
columbp
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New to forum...relocated from AK and unloading a few pieces of gear.

Post by columbp »

Hey All;
Not much in the way of intro as I'm not going to be doing much in the way of diving in near future. Relocated from Sitka, Alaska to Portland and have a new kiddo. Have been lucky enough to dive all over the world with few places as amazing as my local Sitka sites. Will be posting odds and ends (DUI weight/trim, Atomic B2, Oceanic console, DUI insulation) on the classifieds forum. Cheers, Paul
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Re: New to forum...relocated from AK and unloading a few pieces of gear.

Post by Tangfish »

Greetings and sorry to hear that you're parting with your dive kit, but happy to hear that it's for a new life (both yours and your young one's)!
sitkadiver
Submariner

Post by sitkadiver »

Hey Paul,

Sorry I missed this until now. But I'm glad I was able to hang out during your last visit to Sitka.

Anyway, good luck selling your gear, I'm certain you'll make some diver a very happy 'new' owner.

Cheers,

Jim
I do not believe in taking unnecesary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living.
-Charles Lindbergh
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

columbp wrote:Hey All;
Not much in the way of intro as I'm not going to be doing much in the way of diving in near future. Relocated from Sitka, Alaska to Portland and have a new kiddo. Have been lucky enough to dive all over the world with few places as amazing as my local Sitka sites. Will be posting odds and ends (DUI weight/trim, Atomic B2, Oceanic console, DUI insulation) on the classifieds forum. Cheers, Paul
Jim what’s up.....Is that u??
Attachments
774E4ABC-7F63-4E9D-9C8B-8B51DE96FC93.jpeg
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Finding things under water....