Flag Pole issues

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Oldfartdiver
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Flag Pole issues

Post by Oldfartdiver »

Apparently these people around the Flag Pole don't like this guy. I saw the video and know one of them by reputation. There is some girl that apparently had a beef with the owner and turned him in to the county and has been helping the two guys in the video. I chuckled when he said some guy in the video is helping them. Whatever, they are pissed because he has divers up there on a regular basis that are part of his group and have fun diving!!!! I have lived in the area since my retirement and know people at Mason County. They are stretched thin and know for a fact that they have some girl who has been at this guys house is just trying to cause trouble.
It's too bad for the diving community that she is trying to give him and us a black eye , it's already a delicate situation with divers and people who live on the water.

Be interesting to see this go no where!! I hope she is happy with her little hissy fit!!
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: Flag Pole issues

Post by CaptnJack »

Removing the permitted WSA buoy, overloading the septic, running a business in a residential area its all good stuff! Welcome to the board old fart.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

CaptnJack wrote:Removing the permitted WSA buoy, overloading the septic, running a business in a residential area its all good stuff! Welcome to the board old fart.
What's happening there is criminal and puts a black eye on all divers.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Oldfartdiver wrote:Apparently these people around the Flag Pole don't like this guy. I saw the video and know one of them by reputation. There is some girl that apparently had a beef with the owner and turned him in to the county and has been helping the two guys in the video. I chuckled when he said some guy in the video is helping them. Whatever, they are pissed because he has divers up there on a regular basis that are part of his group and have fun diving!!!! I have lived in the area since my retirement and know people at Mason County. They are stretched thin and know for a fact that they have some girl who has been at this guys house is just trying to cause trouble.
It's too bad for the diving community that she is trying to give him and us a black eye , it's already a delicate situation with divers and people who live on the water.

Be interesting to see this go no where!! I hope she is happy with her little hissy fit!!
i watched the video today ..... I think your beef should be with the person who owns the house , and is disrupting the neighbors who live there , and just want peace and quiet , to live there on the water and enjoy the view, and their retirement.... the beef isnt with us divers in washington, its should be directed to a Dive shop in oregon , who is violating, city ordinance , and state laws...by not filling out the proper washington state Licenses to Run a business , and a Hotel... and also avoiding city and state taxes....
IF this dive shop had filled out all the proper paper work through the state, and gotten a Licenses to operate a Business in Hood canal this issue wouldnt be happening.. So it sounds to me after watching the city counsel meeting video, that the neighbors are fed up... and they have a right to be upset..

My 2 psi
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

H20doctor wrote:
i watched the video today ..... I think your beef should be with the person who owns the house , and is disrupting the neighbors who live there , and just want peace and quiet , to live there on the water and enjoy the view, and their retirement.... the beef isnt with us divers in washington, its should be directed to a Dive shop in oregon , who is violating, city ordinance , and state laws...by not filling out the proper washington state Licenses to Run a business , and a Hotel... and also avoiding city and state taxes....
IF this dive shop had filled out all the proper paper work through the state, and gotten a Licenses to operate a Business in Hood canal this issue wouldnt be happening.. So it sounds to me after watching the city counsel meeting video, that the neighbors are fed up... and they have a right to be upset..

My 2 psi

Who the hell jacked Kracky's account? This post is far to articulate an reasonable to be Chris. :stir:
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

H20doctor wrote:
Oldfartdiver wrote:Apparently these people around the Flag Pole don't like this guy. I saw the video and know one of them by reputation. There is some girl that apparently had a beef with the owner and turned him in to the county and has been helping the two guys in the video. I chuckled when he said some guy in the video is helping them. Whatever, they are pissed because he has divers up there on a regular basis that are part of his group and have fun diving!!!! I have lived in the area since my retirement and know people at Mason County. They are stretched thin and know for a fact that they have some girl who has been at this guys house is just trying to cause trouble.

My 2 psi
Very well said Chris. And spot on.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Nwbrewer wrote:
H20doctor wrote:

My 2 psi

Who the hell jacked Kracky's account? This post is far to articulate an reasonable to be Chris. :stir:

I love you man... Long time no see, kracky is still alive and well
Oldfartdiver
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Oldfartdiver »

What laws are he breakin????. He is having his friends from his shop dive the area!!!!....The guy that owned the house before was an a$$. This is all hearsay evidence about "overloading some septic tank" ....that can't be proven and that everyone else in the area uses ........What the real issue is ...is about this girl being pissed about what she got charged from the shop on some stupid whatever issue and working with these neighbors who don't like divers to try and get this guy in trouble with the county as some insider.......really?

Before everyone goes off you better get the facts!!!! He is breaking NO laws and is being attacked by people who don't like divers. Like I said before the girl working with the county has zero evidence and is just mad at this guy for whatever reason.

I love all the metallurgist who have seen the buoy chain and determined that it was "Cut" ......really??? Come on people? Sounds more like jumping on the bandwagon.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

I love tacos and sock puppets!!! weeee
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

CaptnJack wrote:I love tacos and sock puppets!!! weeee

Should we start an old-fashioned hijack...?
Echo
Compulsive Diver

Post by Echo »

This is quite a negative and abrasive introduction of yourself here on NWDC. I didn't realise that this was posted in the intro thread. Kind of an odd way of saying 'Hi, my name is...'
Last edited by Echo on Fri May 06, 2016 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Erika
Echo
Compulsive Diver

Post by Echo »

Mmmmm, tacos
-Erika
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

What? Sock puppet you say? Nah, he's just a concerned citizen. No way he's personally involved in this.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

did somebody shout squirrel?
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

Have you ever been to Madison Square garden??
It's ROUND!!
What's inside? A boxing RING.
That ring is SQUARE
I'm so confused.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I remember this diver one time who perfected the Warhammer
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Linedog wrote:Have you ever been to Madison Square garden??
It's ROUND!!
What's inside? A boxing RING.
That ring is SQUARE
I'm so confused.
No, but tell me more
Is there a store ?
Near a Shore ...
Where I can see a Red Door
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Echo wrote:
Mmmmm, tacos
Tacos :taco: :taco:
Oldfartdiver
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Oldfartdiver »

Hate sock puppets........Love tacos :) ...Never been to Madison Square Garden!

I am not personally involved!!.......just tired of hearing about the railroad job some girl with a vendetta has with this guy.

So Hi my name is ....."Oldfart" ...Been there Done That and it cost me half my pension. I am retired and love my Hog, she doesn't talk back .....all she does is listen.

Hate Washington Liberals ....probably coulda guessed that! And it's 2.5 mils to the locked gate. Yes mils! :boxer:
mpenders
Submariner

Post by mpenders »

Hi Oldfart,

Interesting how your introduction completely omitted any reference to diving, and whether it's an activity or interest of your past, present or future.

Here's a shocker: this forum centers on diving.

With just a little effort, I'm pretty sure you can easily locate a better audience to discuss conspiracy theories, political rhetoric and mechanophilia.
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

mpenders wrote:Hi Oldfart,

Interesting how your introduction completely omitted any reference to diving, and whether it's an activity or interest of your past, present or future.

Here's a shocker: this forum centers on diving.

With just a little effort, I'm pretty sure you can easily locate a better audience to discuss conspiracy theories, political rhetoric and mechanophilia.
Penders, sorry to correct you but his name is oldfartdiver. So he kind of mentioned diving and farts...
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

H20doctor wrote:

:popcorn:
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

coulterboy wrote:
H20doctor wrote:

:popcorn:
YMMV.. :popcorn:
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

When there was no link to mentioned video, I just walked away

:salute:
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Norris wrote:When there was no link to mentioned video, I just walked away

:salute:

http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25348