New Diver trying to dive this weekend

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Moussag23
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New Diver trying to dive this weekend

Post by Moussag23 »

Hello All,
I am a new diver, just recently acquired my OW certification this past April and was looking to get started diving. I currently reside in Portland, OR however I make frequent trips up to Seattle on the weekends.

I was planning on going up to Seattle this weekend and was trying to see if I could go diving on Saturday (6/25) but unfortunately I am new to the diving community and don't have a dive buddy or know the area that well.

I was wondering if there is anyone or any groups that are planning on diving on that Saturday and wouldn't mind letting a beginner tag along. I'm in the Seattle area but am willing to drive up to Edmonds or any other area around the general area.

Let me know if you don't mind having me tag along so I can rent gear and get started.

Moussa
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: New Diver trying to dive this weekend

Post by Norris »

I totally would but super busy weekend, at least my reply will bump your request.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Moussag23
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Moussag23 »

No worries, thanks for getting back to me
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

I'm out of town for the week. Why not post in the dive planning thread, and in the find a dive buddy sub-thread? You may find someone there