Focus Light - Edmonds UWP

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Sebastes
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Focus Light - Edmonds UWP

Post by Sebastes »

Good evening All - I was entering at Edmonds UWP just north of the jetty at low tide when my focus light popped off and fell into the thick Ulva bed. As I did not notice immediately, I couldn't find the exact spot and was unable to recover the light. If anybody runs in to a Sola 1200 in that area, would you please let me know?

Independent of that, I have thoroughly enjoyed diving in Puget Sound over the past few years :-)
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Re: Focus Light - Edmonds UWP

Post by Scubak »

Those SOLA Connections are unreliable and have known several people that have lost their lights.
I strongly recommend zip tying it off on one of the strobe arms.
Hind sight, I know, but going forward.
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

It's lost to Davy Jones's Locker my suggestion is to call Edmonds Underwater Sports but most likely it's gone
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
fmerkel
I've Got Gills

Post by fmerkel »

H20doctor wrote:It's lost to Davy Jones's Locker my suggestion is to call Edmonds Underwater Sports but most likely it's gone
A young lady lost her's on Waterman's Wall. She did numerous searches to no avail. Yet, it was returned intact if a bit covered with growth a year later. Good things can happen.
To Air is Human,
To Respire, Divine.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

fmerkel wrote:
H20doctor wrote:It's lost to Davy Jones's Locker my suggestion is to call Edmonds Underwater Sports but most likely it's gone
A young lady lost her's on Waterman's Wall. She did numerous searches to no avail. Yet, it was returned intact if a bit covered with growth a year later. Good things can happen.
I remember that one fritz !!!
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen