Hello all of you nwdiveclub members.
Bassman + back on the board is my first step to geeting back to diving.
The New and Improved, "BASSMAN", might have to make some adjustments.
1. I am now a man with no toe's.
2. Soon to become a Scuba Diver, with no toe's
3. For at least 5 of my dive year's, I dove with bandaged sores on my toe's caused by damaged nerves from a failed back surgery witch left me with, severe,diabetic type nerve Several other r
4. Combined with other circumstances in my life, I had to completely stop diving.
5. My last dive was about 1 year, 8 months ago.
6. A dive that nearly cost me my life.
7. Fact!...My nerve pain in my legg's and feet, go completely away, wwhen I get below 33 fsw.
8. Fact!... As I come back up to about 20 fsw, or less, I feel my cronicronic nerve pain, all comes back. (Has anyone else, have this, um...phenomenon?)
No doctor's can explain why.
Personally, I belive it is all about being @ zero gravity.
Cold and warm water...same effect.
9. I should be back in my gear by next month.
10. I have been blessed to have met, dove and become friends directly on this board from South Caribbean Island of Bonair, all the way up to Sitka, Alaska.
So, to sum it all up...
I Will be back to diving with the "Thursday, Thursday, Thursday" South end group, on Thursday afternoon/ dusk and night dives!
Just need about three more weeks, recovering from my last surgery.
Get back to walking.
Finnish upgrades on gear
Do some test dives, with new and old gear
Thank you to all of the diver's like, Yellow Eye, Pogogieguy (sp?),
Tom nick, Scuba Jess, Gdog, scubadoo. And probably many more, who have kept Th,Th,Th dives going, almost every week!
If you get a chance, you should come dive with these guys. Always a good time!
It's great to be back on the board.
See you in the water, soon!