ALOHA!!! Howdy!!!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
scubasmash
Getting To Know Folks

ALOHA!!! Howdy!!!

Post by scubasmash »

Hello everyone!

I was OW certified by ESDS (Margaret is the best!) at Woahink in February 2016 and am hooked. My Mr. Wonderful is an excellent dive buddy and I am so thankful that he introduced me to this sport, because I'm hooked. We've been to the N. Jetty (Florence) crabbing, Sunset Bay (Coos Bay), Clear Lake, and spent 2 weeks in Kona in July.

Unfortunately I suffered a submassive PE in Kona and my dive activities have been put on hold for the time being. Don't worry, it wasn't dive related. Doc says that I "shouldn't" dive while on blood thinners, so this is going to be a long 3-6 months. But I feel great and won't let that set me back. If anyone has experience with this medical condition I would love to hear your story.

Anyways, I'm here to meet new divers, have fun, and also unload some of the gear I don't need. I'll be posting an Aqualung drysuit for sale, with thermals, since I will be upgrading to a DUI in the spring.

Have fun! Dive for a Cure (We'll be there!!!) and make some bubbles! :taco:
gasbreather
Just Settling In

Re: ALOHA!!! Howdy!!!

Post by gasbreather »

Welcome!
ESDS is a wonderful organization. If you haven't already, check out the Eugene Dive Club.
- Joe R