Gone from PNW for School

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
andrewsk0728
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Gone from PNW for School

Post by andrewsk0728 »

Hi PNW Divers!

I'm currently a 2nd year medical student in Kansas City. I grew up in Portland, then lived in Seattle for 7 years including undergrad at Seattle U.

My big problem is that being landlocked hasn't changed my need to go diving. Some of it's great out here (Caves in MO!) but there's nothing quite like diving at home.

I come back to Seattle during breaks from school when I can, and I'm even crazy enough to drive so I can bring my gear :nutty: Even though most of my dives have been in the Seattle area, I could use some diversification of sites and dive buddies when I'm back in town. Anyone who wants to dive weekdays in and around Seattle, or preferably down by Gig Harbor where I'll be staying this Christmas let me know!
-Keith Andrews :partydance:
60south
Pelagic

Re: Gone from PNW for School

Post by 60south »

I hear ya buddy! I'm at school in Boulder most of the year. Talk about drying out! : (

I'm usually back in Port Townsend for the holidays and at odd times throughout the year. I'd be happy to hop up to Gig Harbor for a dive, or take you out to PT's local diving attractions.

And welcome to the board!

glenn