Me!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Roae22
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Me!

Post by Roae22 »

Hey my name is Jackie I'm a fairly new driver got my open water CERT in March and pretty much have been diving ever since. I have open water dry suit and nitrox so far; working on my advanced and rescue diver. Learned through Bellevue divers and have quite a few friends who dive always looking for more
bradmond
Submariner

Re: Me!

Post by bradmond »

Welcome to the club! Keep an eye on the Dive Planning section for opportunities to join in.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Welcome, glad to have you here! You will find this site to be a great resource. See you at a dive site soon!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Welcome, happy to take new divers out (have boat, will dive) Feel free to msg me sometime. :)
Richard
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Welcome!

Getting a night dive cert opens up the possibility of some great regular dives after work. Is that on your list? Honestly, night diving is the best! We have dives north of Seattle on Wednesday evenings, and south of Seattle on Thursday evenings, among other things. Good times!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!