Looking to dive

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
merlin
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Looking to dive

Post by merlin »

I'm looking for people to dive with. I was certified here in Seattle five years ago but have only been diving here occasionally since. I would like to change that and am hoping to get back in the swing of diving frequently. I travel a lot for work, sometimes with short notice, but I hope to dive as much as I can when I am here.
bradmond
Submariner

Re: Looking to dive

Post by bradmond »

What area do you live? Have your own gear? Watch the Dive Planning section and jump in if you want or plan your own.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
merlin
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by merlin »

I will watch the dive planning, thanks. I live in North Seattle. I have most of my own equipment except a drysuit and tank. I took the drysuit class a couple years ago but have not yet pulled the trigger and bought one.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Welcome!

Do you have a night dive cert? It opens up the possibility of some great regular dives after work. And honestly, night diving is the best! We have dives north of Seattle on Wednesday evenings, and south of Seattle on Thursday evenings. Good times!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome! We have weekly dives in the north and south, plus a peninsula group that dives regularly. The north end dives would probably be most convenient for you, although you are welcome at any of them. They're night dives at this time of year though. And/or feel free to post in the dive planning section yourself!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

You might consider joining the marker buoys. They are the most active dive club, and have dives most every weekend.
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.