Let's go diving!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
FinLifeDiving
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Let's go diving!

Post by FinLifeDiving »

I was certified in 2011 with my husband and we’ve been diving ever since – mostly in WA and BC. (We hit our 500th dive in October :) ) Living in OR, we won’t likely make it to ThThTh or Bubbles & Suds, but we dive in WA or BC about twice a month. Also, we like both bubbles and beer! (Jason is a homebrewer; we have 4 beers on tap and 2 almost ready.) We have some dive charters set up in WA, as well as trips to God’s Pocket, Hornby Island, Porpoise Bay, Taveuni Island in Fiji, the Great Barrier Reef & Osprey Sea, Malaysia (including Sipadan), Bali, and Raja Ampat. We would like to reach out to like-minded divers to join us! Our trips are targeted for experienced, safe, fun, easy-going, recreational divers. I’ve found other kindred spirits in WA and would like to meet more WA divers; I thought this would be a good place to start. A great destination helps make a good dive trip, but it’s the other divers on the trip (including your dive buddies) that can turn it into a truly memorable experience. Full disclosure, we own and operate a dive travel service and plan to post events in the CLASSIFIEDS section ("Classes, Charters, Listings, Shop Sales & Events"). So, grab your fins and and let's go diving!