Living in Brinnon, WA! Returning site user after a VERY long break...

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Winter
Dive-aholic

Living in Brinnon, WA! Returning site user after a VERY long break...

Post by Winter »

Winter here. I joined in 2009, and I have nearly 600 cold water dives. I usually bring a camera on dives, but I am not one that just floats and constantly shoots that I get cold. I used to take more photos but with so much stock on my computer, I have fell into painting from those images rather than gathering loads and loads of new images.

I am living seasonally in Brinnon, WA and really need to find a buddy for Hood Canal area diving. I am off at 430pm ready to hit the water Fridays- Monday!

Hope to meet some locals!
J. Winter
http://www.winterdiverart.com/
Be not the slave of your own past ... plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Living in Brinnon, WA! Returning site user after a VERY long break...

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome back!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
60south
Pelagic

Post by 60south »

You have some of the best diving in Puget Sound right at your doorstep!

I'm often in Port Townsend during the summer months, maybe we can hit the water sometime.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hi Winter!

Re-welcome to the club!
Winter wrote: I used to take more photos but with so much stock on my computer, I have fell into painting from those images rather than gathering loads and loads of new images.
That is so cool. I am one that prefers the look of the painted form over the printed form... I have seen some people do some pretty nice paintings of pnw uw photos... but not enough. How long have you been painting?
Winter wrote:I am living seasonally in Brinnon, WA and really need to find a buddy for Hood Canal area diving. I am off at 430pm ready to hit the water Fridays- Monday!
Personally, I don't get out to the Hood Canal much. I know there are several here who do though. What sites do you hit? Post a suggested plan in the dive planning section and I'm sure you'll get some people flocking... If you want to be on a list for a dive at Keystone, let me know too...

-Eric
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
McGlencoe
Dive-aholic

Post by McGlencoe »

I'm up in the Shine/PT Ludlow area Sat-Monday.

60South and I just dove in your side yard over at PT Whitney this past Monday!