Back into diving

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Tanker
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Back into diving

Post by Tanker »

Howdy all. I'm back into diving after a few years off and looking to make some new dive buddies to go diving with. I'm in Portland and have been mostly diving at Hoodsport or with Bandito in Tacoma. I'll go anywhere from central Oregon to the Canadian border. Cheers!
theonly_JT
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Back into diving

Post by theonly_JT »

Welcome back! Glad to see you joined the club. Keep an eye out on the dive planning section and I'm sure you find some people to dive with. I'm planning on getting out on Saturday and I'll post when and where once I get it figured out! :taco:
"Whoa! Big ol' blue's one serious place, dude." - Crush the sea turtle
Tanker
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Tanker »

theonly_JT wrote:Welcome back! Glad to see you joined the club. Keep an eye out on the dive planning section and I'm sure you find some people to dive with. I'm planning on getting out on Saturday and I'll post when and where once I get it figured out! :taco:
Thanks. My dive budget is blown for this month, but May is right around the corner. :partydance:

I'm really hope to dive that missle silo in WA this year. Still need to get my Deep and Night classes in before that one though.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

G'day, Tanker and welcome back to diving!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Welcome Tanker. Glad to you are back to our little addiction!